Saturday, April 29, 2006

Website!

CHRIST IS RISEN!

I have an official website!

http://bevcooke.ca.

It will bounce you to another site, but that's okay - don't panic, it's the same one. It's just the way my server set it up to keep costs down.

The book cover is on it - in much better colours, now that I saved it as .gif file instead of a .jpeg; and the page is very basic - I'm attending a web design workshop in a week, and will redesign the page with much more information after that. It won't get much more complicated or fancy - I tend to prefer the simple, becuase it's easier to figure out what went wrong when something does go wrong, and becuase I'm a newbie at web programming and design. And because I like simple. Fuss & feathers never interested me much.

Latest date for publication of the book is end of May beginning of June sometime.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Yay!