Tuesday, May 23, 2006

New Book! & More Serendipity

I got the news last night - my proposal to Conciliar Press about a young adult novel, based on the life of Princess Ileana of Romania, who became Mother Alexandra, has been approved. I should get the contract in a month or so.

And in one of those weird coincidences that probably aren't - Keeper of the Light is shipping today - Conciliar should have it in their warehouse by next week - again coincidentally (probably not), on St. Macrina the Elder's feast day, May 30.

4 comments:

Mimi said...

Eeep! Congratulations.

Not coincidence at all. (any news on the author signed copies for your loyal blog readers?)

Anonymous said...

Bev, please announce on the Yahoo group when this book finally is for sale.

Can't wait for your next project!

T. said...

Hooray! that's so exciting!!

matthew christopher davidson said...

Hi Bev,

I'm glad you commented on my blog, because I subsequently went and found yours!

God bless you. I'll see you soon.

In Christ,

Matthew