Thursday, December 21, 2006

Silliness

I'm supposed to be housecleaning for Nativity and our games night on the 28 - but I hate housecleaning, Christmas pressure is starting to get to me and my family is driving me up a wall. So I went and read the blogs of my friends. That helps recentre me to a slightly less murderous frame of mind.

But I had to laugh - thank you Matthew, godson to be! He'd found an obituary site that takes your name and birth date and comes up with a very strange obit for you. Here's mine:




QuizGalaxy!
'What will your obituary say?' at QuizGalaxy.com



At least the cat will miss me!

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Tee hee.

I will also be missed by the cat. Mostly, I think, because I feed them and clean out their litterboxes.

Anonymous said...

It's a great compliment to be missed by a cat. Most cats seem indifferent. Except perhaps the cat in your book. And the one that came back.

Being god-related sounds like fun! As long as you don't give me glass slippers or turn me into a pumpkin, I think life will be quite nice.

nehamashira said...

Just out of curiosity..when you convert to Orthodox Christianity, are you given a new name? I notice that you refer to yourself as "Macrina [the younger]".

My Hebrew name is Nehamashira.
Josie (bio-mom to Matthew)