Two things today - I appeared on the Fandangle Book Fair site, and did an hour on line chat - that went really well. If you get a chance, drop into the website. Fandangle is an electronic, on-line children's magazine, edited by Nancy Cavanaugh, and she's running the Book Fair in conjunction with the US Children's Book Week. She's got spotlighted authors all week - tomorrow's is :
Canadian Lea Schizas. Author of The Rock of Realm, a fantasy novel for young adults, Lea is also an advocate for wrtiers and does whatever she can do to help them out, including hosting the first ever online writers conference this past October. Come chat with Lea about her book and writing at 8pm EST.
The other thing is that I finished the polish of Street Kid Subway Cat. The only thing left to do is rev up the synopsis and then take it into Sarah Harvey at Orca Books. She's indicated an interest in it, and I really, really hope she likes it.
Thursday, November 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment