Tuesday, November 07, 2006

More Promotion

The Deanery promotion went really well. Small attendance, but that was okay - it was an intimate and enjoyable event, and I got to talk to people from St. Herman's, St. Nina's and St. John of Shanghai about the book and writing and saints - always good topics. But the highlight, for me, was meeting my illustrator, Bonnie Gillis, and her husband, Fr. Michael. Wonderful warm people, who just made the whole day for me.

I have a new presence on the web at Author's Den. Check it out and leave your comments. I'm also going to be interviewed by The Dabbling Mum, I'll announce when the interview is up.

And I'm participating in the Fandangle Magazine's on-line Book Fair the week of November 13-17. I'll be promoting Keeper of the Light, and will be on line for a chat on Thursday, November 16 at 8:00 pm EST (that's 5 pm here on the west coast.) Drop by and say hi!

No comments: